We offer site building services on Weebly and WordPress platforms.
Follow the below process to import theme on your Weebly site:
- Download the theme zip file.
- Create a new site and choose one of the default theme.
- Provide your site name and proceed to Weebly editor like creating a normal website.
- Go to "Theme" tab and click on the "Change Theme" button.
- Click on the "Import Theme" option on the top right corner.
- Choose the zip theme file and upload to your Weebly site.
- Under "Custom" tab, you can find the new theme with the name of the zip file, (WebSenseV1 - if you didn't change the name).
- Start building your site.
If you have an existing site and want to switch to WebSense theme, then just go to "Theme" tab and follow the instructions from step 4.
WebSense offers the following page layouts which you can switch between any point of time:
- Landing page with custom sidebar
- Landing page with site wide sidebar
- Landing page full width
- Tall header page with custom sidebar
- Tall header page with site wide sidebar
- Tall header page full width
- Short header page with custom sidebar
- Short header page with site wide sidebar
- Short header page full width
- No header page with custom sidebar
- No header page with site wide sidebar
- No header page full width
- Splash page without footer
- Maintenance mode layout for website, product and event launch
How to Setup Maintenance Mode Layout
If you want to maintenance mode layout for any purposes like website, product or event launch, follow the below instructions.
- Select the header type as "Maintenance".
- Change the launch date in "init.js" file located under "Assets > Maintenance".
- Add the following style sheets under page header of your page under "Pages > Select your page > Advanced > Header Code".
Maintenance Mode Layout Style Sheets
WebNots Web Consulting Services company offers site building, migration and SEO services on WordPress and Weebly platforms. We also share our experience and knowledge through free articles, demos, eBooks, videos and glossary terms for the benefit of bloggers and webmasters community.